Two months after the announcement of the ultra-thin 5G smartphone Reno 3 Pro, OPPO introduced its updated version. Although the gadget has retained its old name, its characteristics have changed markedly – from the processor to the configuration of cameras, the number of which has increased compared to its predecessor. The price of the novelty, on the contrary, decreased by more than $ 150.
The updated smartphone received a 6.4-inch AMOLED-display with a built-in fingerprint scanner and a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels, occupying 91.5% of the front panel. The device is based on the MediaTek Helio P95 processor, represented by two productive Cortex-A75 cores (2.2 GHz) and six energy-efficient Cortex-A55 (2.0 GHz).
On the back of the OPPO Reno 3 Pro is the main camera module, consisting of four sensors with a resolution of 64 (f / 1.8), 8 (f / 2.2, viewing angle 119.9 °), 13 (f / 2.4, a telephoto lens with 2x optical functions, 5x hybrid and 20x digital zoom) and 2 megapixels (monochrome sensor for portrait shooting). The front camera is represented by two sensors embedded in the display at 44 (f / 2.4) and 2 megapixels (f / 2.4). Another feature of OPPO Reno3 Pro (2020) is the support for Ultra Steady Video 2.0 video stabilization technology.
The capacity of the built-in battery with support for fast 30-watt charging VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 is 4025 mAh. According to the manufacturer, in just 20 minutes, a fully discharged smartphone can charge up to 50%, and a full charge will take 56 minutes.
Features OPPO Reno3 Pro:
- Display: AMOLED, 6.4 “, 2400×1080
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P95 (2 x Cortex-A75, 2.2 GHz + 6 x Cortex-A55, 2.0 GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Built-in memory: 128/256 GB, microSD up to 256 GB
- Main camera: 64 megapixels (f / 1.8) + 8 megapixels with wide-angle lenses (f / 2.2, 119.9 °) + 13 megapixels (telephoto lens, f / 2.4, 2x optical zoom) + 2 megapixels (f / 2.4, monochrome)
- Front camera: 44MP (f / 2.4) + 2MP (f / 2.4)
- Battery: 4025 mAh, fast charge up to 30 W
- Security: fingerprint scanner under the display
- Communication: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 158.8 x 73.4 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
Pre-orders for smartphones open today, retail sales of new items will start in India on March 6.