Microsoft has released an extraordinary update for the Windows 10 operating system. The optional update fixes an unpleasant problem with the Internet connection.
The other day, Microsoft recognized a problem with the Internet in a recent cumulative update of Windows 10. Most often, the connection fails on computers that use proxies with manual or automatic configuration, especially for VPN services. The problem occurs in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Office 365, Internet Explorer, and some versions of Edge.
Now an update has been released that should solve this problem. An update is optional and is not automatically available through Windows Update. Affected users must manually install it from the Microsoft Update Catalog:
- Windows 10 Version 1909 (KB4554364)
- Windows 10 Version 1903 (KB4554364)
- Windows 10 Version 1809 (KB4554354)
- Windows 10 Version 1803 (KB4554349)
- Windows 10 Version 1709 (KB4554342)