Recently, the latest Global 500 ranking was published, which included the 500 largest companies in the world in brand value. For the third year in a row, Amazon leads the rating with a score of 220.7 billion dollars. Compared to last year, the e-commerce giant grew by 17.5%.
This time Google managed to take second place, the brand value increased by 11.9% to $ 159.7 billion. For a company from Cupertino, things are not going very well. The estimated value of the Apple brand fell from $ 153.6 billion to $ 140.5 billion, which moved the company to third place.
Huawei first entered the top ten most valuable brands, last year the company ranked 12th. The top ten most valuable companies are listed below:
- Amazon – $ 220.7 billion (17.5% improvement)
- Google – $ 159.7 billion. Dollars (11.9% improvement)
- Apple – $ 153.6 billion (8.5% decrease)
- Microsoft – $ 117.0 billion dollars (a decrease of 2.1%)
- Samsung – $ 94.4 billion (3.5% improvement)
- ICBC – $ 80.7 billion (1.2% improvement)
- Facebook – $ 79.8 billion (a decrease of 4.1%)
- Walmart – $ 77.5 billion (an improvement of 14.2%)
- Ping An – $ 69.0 billion (up 19.8%)
- Huawei – $ 62.2 billion (4.5% improvement)